Welcome to the MSCBS 2023!
The Centre for Cognitive and Brain Sciences of the University of Macau is excited to extend to you a warm welcome to highlight of progress of rapidly growing and highly promising field of cognitive and brain sciences in the 4th Macau Symposium on Cognitive and Brain Sciences (MSCBS 2023) on 8 and 9 September 2023.
The aims of the symposium are to exchange on the advances and achievements in field of cognitive and brain sciences spanning from cognition, brain disorders to neuroimaging and brain intervention technique. In particular, the two-day event will bring together speakers from diverse backgrounds to discuss the latest, most exciting cognitive neural science on addiction and decision making, language and cognition, emotion, child development and cognitive aging, visual perception, neuroimaging, and psychiatric and neurological disorders. The program will feature plenary sessions with keynote and invited guest speakers, parallel session, poster presentation and young researcher talks on the following topics:
- Neuroimaging and brain intervention techniques including fMRI/EEG/fNIRS and TMS/tDCS;
- Cognitive neuroscience including behavioral addition, brain and language cognition, vision and emotion;
- Psychiatric disorders including depression and anxiety, insomnia, bipolar disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder;
- Neurological disorders such as AD, PD, epilepsy and pain;
- Child development and developmental disorder;
- Cognitive aging.
We look forward to welcoming you at the symposium!
Prof. Zhen YUAN, Chair of the Symposium Organizing Committee