Welcome to the MSCBS 2022!
The Centre for Cognitive and Brain Sciences of the University of Macau is excited to extend to you a warm welcome to highlight of progress of rapidly growing and highly promising field of cognitive and brain sciences in the 3rd Macau Symposium on Cognitive and Brain Sciences (MSCBS 2022) on 18 and 19 November 2022.
The aims of the symposium are to exchange on the advances and achievements in field of cognitive and brain sciences spanning from cognition, brain disorders to neuroimaging and brain intervention technique. In particular, the two-day event will bring together speakers from diverse backgrounds to discuss the latest, most exciting cognitive neural science on addiction and decision making, language and cognition, emotion, child development and cognitive aging, visual perception, neuroimaging, and psychiatric and neurological disorders. The program will feature plenary sessions, keynote speakers and poster session on the following topics:
- Neuroimaging and brain intervention techniques including fMRI/EEG/fNIRS and TMS/tDCS;
- Cognitive neuroscience including behavioral addition, brain and language cognition, vision and emotion;
- Psychiatric disorders including depression and anxiety, insomnia, bipolar disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder;
- Neurological disorders such as AD, PD, epilepsy and pain;
- Child development and developmental disorder;
- Cognitive aging.
We look forward to welcoming you at the symposium!
Prof. Zhen YUAN, Chair of the Symposium Organizing Committee